Hi! I’m Bola… a writer cum Film maker cum Social Commentator! I decided to heed the call to duty (to blog on this site) when I had an epiphany that all the things I wanted to achieved had not quite been achieved, not for want of opportunity, because I had sat on my arse (oops!) for a tad too long! So, (at the risk of sounding cliché) deciding that its never late than never I herded myself over to NigeriansTalk…but seriously, I had realized awhile ago that no one could fix Nigeria but Nigerians and since I am one and proudly so, I decided to contribute my own little quota to the many voices clamouring for change. What I’ll be blogging about? Mainly on the entertainment in Nigeria but specifically on Nollywood. So movie premieres, award nites, birthday bashes, shindigs among the Nollywood jet set hopefully get to be covered. You could say I’m a voice from within (Nollywood that is!) I know Im going to have fun on this site…and you will too coz I always bring with me the drama! (No pun intended!) and I’ll be doing that on the first of every month.
- lord of jaspers on:Renegotiating Nigeria
- AFRO FATE on:Modern Slavery: Foreign “Housegirls” and “Houseboys” in Nigeria
- vizz_bob on:Casino Pentecostalism – Ebenezer Obadare
- Shiva Krishna on:Casino Pentecostalism – Ebenezer Obadare
- Abuja Africa Ayodele Olofintuade Benson Eluma Boko Haram caine prize CBN Central Bank of Nigeria Chinua Achebe corruption Dami Ajayi democracy editorial education Election 2011 election monitoring featured fiction Ghana Goodluck Jonathan Government homosexuality house of representatives human rights Ify Agwu Ify Omalicha Ikhide Ikheloa Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Jonathan Lagos Lagos State Niger Delta Nigeria Nigerian Nigerians Nigerian Senate Olusegun Obasanjo poem poetry Politics religion Short story Terrorism United States
About NigeriansTalkNigeriansTalk.org is a one-stop site for those interested in seeing Nigeria through the lens of its large community of bloggers. We feature opinion and analysis, regular feeds, articles, and reviews of posts written by bloggers of Nigerian extraction, bloggers living in Nigeria, and bloggers who blog about Nigeria. NigeriansTalk seeks to cover the wide spectrum of perspectives on various social, political, and personal issues – issues that affect Nigerians at home and abroad.
Guardian Africa Network
Like NigeriansTalk on Facebook
Follow NigeriansTalk on Google+
Follow NigeriansTalk on Twitter