“In the next 10 years, Nigeria will be the largest producer of cocoa in the world”. This was the prediction of African agriculture experts from Conservation Alliance in April 2012.[…]
Tagged: Cocoa House
- Ebenezer Kola Asaolu on:On the President’s Ill-health
- Ebenezer Kola Asaolu on:How well can we use the new monies we are borrowing?
- Ebenezer Kola Asaolu on:A Toast To N700 To a Dollar By Year End
- pawnstorm on:Corporate Affairs Commission – Satan’s Embassy
- Abuja Africa Ayodele Olofintuade Benson Eluma Boko Haram caine prize CBN Central Bank of Nigeria Chinua Achebe corruption Dami Ajayi democracy editorial education Election 2011 election monitoring featured fiction Ghana Goodluck Jonathan Government homosexuality house of representatives human rights Ify Agwu Ify Omalicha Ikhide Ikheloa Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Jonathan Lagos Lagos State Niger Delta Nigeria Nigerian Nigerians Nigerian Senate Olusegun Obasanjo poem poetry Politics religion Short story Terrorism United States
About NigeriansTalkNigeriansTalk.org is a one-stop site for those interested in seeing Nigeria through the lens of its large community of bloggers. We feature opinion and analysis, regular feeds, articles, and reviews of posts written by bloggers of Nigerian extraction, bloggers living in Nigeria, and bloggers who blog about Nigeria. NigeriansTalk seeks to cover the wide spectrum of perspectives on various social, political, and personal issues – issues that affect Nigerians at home and abroad.
Guardian Africa Network
Like NigeriansTalk on Facebook
Follow NigeriansTalk on Google+
Follow NigeriansTalk on Twitter