Reviewing WikiLeaks cables created 10 years ago and a Human Rights Watch Report published today, for all the media profile the anti-corruption crusade has had in Nigeria, it is sad to say the country is still considered highly corrupt, the system cannot seem to handle the workload and the alleged criminals have gummed up the judicial system completely.
- lord of jaspers on:Shit-holes On The Way To Auschwitz
- Izuu on:Cellphone Conversation with Papalolo
- lord of jaspers on:Are Our Kids As Bad As We Often Describe Them?
- manigandan k on:Casino Pentecostalism – Ebenezer Obadare
- Abuja Africa Ayodele Olofintuade Benson Eluma Boko Haram caine prize CBN Central Bank of Nigeria Chinua Achebe corruption Dami Ajayi democracy editorial education Election 2011 election monitoring featured fiction Ghana Goodluck Jonathan Government homosexuality house of representatives human rights Ify Agwu Ify Omalicha Ikhide Ikheloa Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Jonathan Lagos Lagos State Niger Delta Nigeria Nigerian Nigerians Nigerian Senate Olusegun Obasanjo poem poetry Politics religion Short story Terrorism United States
About NigeriansTalkNigeriansTalk.org is a one-stop site for those interested in seeing Nigeria through the lens of its large community of bloggers. We feature opinion and analysis, regular feeds, articles, and reviews of posts written by bloggers of Nigerian extraction, bloggers living in Nigeria, and bloggers who blog about Nigeria. NigeriansTalk seeks to cover the wide spectrum of perspectives on various social, political, and personal issues – issues that affect Nigerians at home and abroad.
Guardian Africa Network
Like NigeriansTalk on Facebook
Follow NigeriansTalk on Google+
Follow NigeriansTalk on Twitter