You can now have your very own Nigerians Talk badge showing on your blog or website just by following the easy peasy steps below. Do let us know if you have any problems and we will try to sort it out.
Just copy and paste the following where you want it on your website.
<a href=”https://nigerianstalk.org”><img src=”https://nigerianstalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/NigeriansTalkBadge.jpg w=180&h=180″ alt=”www.nigerianstalk.org” class=” aligncenter” width=”180″ height=”180″/></a>
Wordpress Bloggers (.com not .org)
1. Go to the ‘Appearance’ section in your admin panel.
2. Drag an ‘Image’ widget to your side panels (or where you want it to appear on the site).
3. Give the section a title of your choice e.g. My Badges
4. In the field ‘Image URL‘ paste: https://nigerianstalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/NigeriansTalkBadge.jpg
5. In ‘Alternate text’ type: NigeriansTalk.org
6. Ignore the ‘Image Caption’ and ‘Image title’ fields
7. Leave ‘Image alignment’ as ‘Centre’
8. Make Width=180 and Height=180
9. Link URL: https://nigerianstalk.org
10. Press Save!
1. Log into your blogger.com account dashboard and click on Design
2. On the Design page click on Add A Gadget in your sidebar column
5. In the Title section put: Nigerians Talk
6. In the Content section paste:
<a href=”https://nigerianstalk.org”><img src=”https://nigerianstalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/NigeriansTalkBadge.jpg?w=180&h=180″ alt=”www.nigerianstalk.org” class=”aligncenter” width=”180″ height=”180″/></a>
7. Finally, click Save at the bottom of the screen